CUPE Local 5265 represents all persons employed as part-time faculty members by King’s University College, in London, Ontario, to teach degree-credit courses.
The Union needs to contact its members from time to time to keep them informed. Therefore, we are asking our new members to provide their contact information. Please email your non-uwo email address to the executive at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please consider supporting Brescia contract faculty and staff. A Rally will be held on Wednesday, Sept. 27th, from 12 – 4pm at Brescia Dr at Western Rd. The Brescia students have also organized a petition: https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/a-letter-to-the-brescia-university-college
- Our Fall Regular Membership Meeting will be happening on campus and on Zoom on Thursday, September 28th, at 5pm, in W175. A Zoom link will be sent just prior to the start of the meeting. Please consider joining us in person! Coffee and light treats will be served. We will be taking nominations for committees, in particular the bargaining committee, which will be beginning to prepare for our next bargaining session in the spring.
- An updated seniority list (February 18, 2023) has been uploaded to our site. Please email the executive if you require the members’ password. email@example.com
- Our union is currently searching for a member to serve as Chief Steward, and for additional members to serve as stewards. If you are interested in either of these positions, please email Mitch Rowat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- University Affairs is providing an ongoing COVID-19 update, covering COVID-19 policy across Canadian universities: University Affairs – COVID-19 Updates